*Please note: This is now CLOSED. The next team call will be in December 2017.
Hello creative friends, I have been quiet for a while, as several exciting things have happened recently. First is the launch of my new product ColoriQue, which was introduced in January at the CHA show in Phoenix. Second, I was married at the beginning of June. If you have ever planned a wedding, you know the work is never ending. Now that the wedding has passed, exciting new things are happening with the ColoriQue line.
I am excited to announce that I will be having a Design Team and I invite you to apply. This is a wonderful opportunity, for you as an artist to work with a brand new product line, be part of a growing product line and work with other talented artists. ColoriQue is manufactured in the USA by Clearsnap Inc. ColoriQue is an ink based product that adds artistic color to metal and so much more. ColoriQue is not only for jewelry metal but it works for mixed media as well. To read more on ColoriQue click here.
- If chosen you will receive the entire ColoriQue line along with other products to use in your projects.
- Your name will be featured on our Social Media channels and may be featured on Clearsnap’s Social Media Channels as well. You may also be featured on Clearsnap’s social media platforms.
- Design Team term is for 6 months
As a designer myself and being the member of several design teams over the years, I know how important it is to compensate your designers. Although our business is not quite there yet, you will be generously compensated with free products.
We are looking for established designers who have a mixed media or jewelry making background. You do not need to have both. The ideal team member has the following:
• Takes pride in their work and creates beautiful projects
• Established following on social media
• Can meet deadlines
• Ability to take and edit photos
• Create blog post and/or videos
• Knowledge of WordPress
• Create 1 original project per month to post on our blog
• Follow the guidelines of the team
• Share your projects on your social media channels
• Be a team player and support/promote each other on social media channels
** This is now closed** Next team call will be in December 2017
• Name, address and email address
• Short biography of yourself
• Tell us why you are a good fit for the team
• Tell us what style of crafting is your specialty
• List of your social media platforms with links
• Your blog name and link
• A link to 2 of the projects your are the most proud of
• List all the design teams your are currently committed to
• List all brands you are currently affiliated with
Team term is for 6 months.