I am hitting the road and CHA Mega Show 2016 Bound!
I will be attending the 75th annual CHA Mega Show, this Saturday & Sunday This is “the” show for the Craft & Hobby Industry. This show attracts buyers, manufactures and designers from all over the word. The main show room floor is bustling with manufacture’s booth, many of which are debuting new products for the first time. Product demonstrations will be going on throughout the show at various booths. There will also be a designer showcase featuring craft designers and their work. To learn more about the CHA show click here.
Although I have attended a CHA Mega Show before, it was several years ago, when the show was in Las Vegas, Nevada. So it has been a while since I have been to one and I am excited to be attending this year’s show.
So what will I be doing at this show?
- Meeting many fellow crafters and industry professionals, which I have had the opportunity to work with or meet through social media or other crafting opportunities, over the past several years.
- Meeting the companies I have been working with their products and/or blogging for this past year. It is always nice to meet someone in person, who you have been talking with via email for quite some time.
- Visiting Manufactures booth and getting the scoop on their new products. Seeing live demonstrations on “how to use” products. Obtaining literature on products that I would like to work with or sell in my online store.
- Attending several educational classes and workshops on crafting, social media, industry trends and blogging.
- I also have a few dinners and drink meetings to attend to. One of my dinners is with a company that I have worked for this past year, which I am look forward to attending.
How am I going to do all this in just 2 days? I have a schedule, which I will “try” to stick to. But fear not because I will have my bestie there with me to help keep me on schedule, and I her. We have a plan! We will get it done, or have a good time trying. Our room is booked, our bags are packed (ok maybe not completely packed), schedules and tickets printed. I have to hit the store tomorrow for a view last minute things, which include snacks and lots of chocolate! Then I am ready to hit the road.
But you say, “Hey Lisa, I want to see those new products too! But I can’t make it to the show.” No problem, I have you covered! I along with my friend Roberta, will be snapping pictures and doing videos. We will be sharing them on, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Periscope. Just follow us as we make our way through the Mega Show and show you what we see. Our Periscope and Instagram usernames are on the flyer below. You can also follow us by using our #LisaRobertaCHA2016
To Follow Me on Social Media, click on the links at the top right hand column of this page.